It’s hard to find a recipe that calls for fondant, which makes it difficult to store these sweet treats after they’ve been used. While the best way is probably wrapping them in plastic wrap, there are other options if you don’t have any around the house.
Fondant is a soft icing that can be used for decorations. If you want to store it, you need to wrap it in plastic or put it in an airtight container.
How do you know if fondant has gone bad?
A: Fondant will typically have a slightly sweet smell, and if it has been exposed to too much heat or moisture, the fondant may start to get soft. If you notice these signs, then the fondant is most likely bad.
The “how to store fondant cake overnight” is a question that has been asked many times. The best way to store your fondant is in an airtight container.
Watch This Video:
- how to store fondant in fridge
- how to store fondant decorations made in advance
- how to store fondant cake in hot weather
- how long can you store fondant decorations
- how to store fondant cake before delivery