Making fondant shiny is a simple technique that can be achieved with just one ingredient. It’s not difficult to do, but it does require some practice and lots of patience.
Fondant is a type of sugar paste that is used to cover cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts. It can be made shiny with alcohol, but it will also work without the alcohol.
How do you luster dust on fondant?
A: To luster dust on fondant, you will need to use a sugar cookie recipe. The process is as follows:
1) Roll out the fondant with a rolling pin until it is about 1/8 inch thick.
2) Place the fondant on top of the rolled out dough and cut into strips that are approximately 2 inches wide by 3-4 inches long.
3) Dust with powdered sugar or cocoa powder before cutting each strip into smaller pieces that are approximately
The “how to make fondant look like glass” is a tutorial on how to make your fondant shiny.
Watch This Video:
- how to make fondant shiny with glycerin
- how to make fondant shiny with vodka
- how to make fondant look like satin
- how to make fondant shiny with corn syrup
- shiny fondant that looks wet