You can create a dinosaur out of fondant. This recipe requires instructions for both making the weighting and then building it into your tempera cake or cupcake, but feel free to experiment with other ideas!
The “cute fondant dinosaur” is made out of a lot of fondant. It is a fun and easy project that can be done with children.
How do you make a T Rex out of fondant?
A: To make a T Rex out of fondant, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Roll fondant into a long snake shape and then cut it in half.
2. Take one piece of the roll and use it to create the body of the dinosaur.
3. Use the second piece of the roll to create the tail.
4. Use your hands to form arms, legs, and head from the remaining pieces of fondant on your work surface.
Making a dinosaur out of fondant is easy. You will need to make your own pattern for the dinosaur and then use that as a guide when you are cutting it out of the cake. Reference: dinosaur cake decorations.
Watch This Video:
- 2d fondant dinosaur
- dinosaur fondant mould
- dinosaur cake topper tutorial
- sugar paste dinosaurs
- dinosaur sugar decorations