When it comes to cooking, quantity is not everything. Texture and taste are also key. Put some thought into the type of frosting you choose for your cupcake, as well as how many calories a cake can actually have before hitting that “too much” sweet spot.
A homemade cupcake with buttercream has about 200 calories.
How many calories are in a homemade cupcake with icing?
A: This is a difficult question to answer due to the wide variety of ingredients used in cupcakes. However, if we assume that each cupcake has roughly 150 calories, then one homemade cupcake with icing would have about 300 calories.
A cupcake with frosting and sprinkles has about 200 calories. Reference: how many calories in a cupcake with frosting and sprinkles.
Watch This Video:
- calories in vanilla cupcake with frosting
- how many calories in a chocolate cupcake with icing
- how many calories in a vanilla cupcake without frosting
- how many carbs in a cupcake with icing
- how much sugar is in a cupcake with frosting