A chocolate cupcake without frosting contains around 180 calories. It also has 8 grams of fat and 6 grams of sugar.
The “how many calories in a cupcake without frosting” is a question that I am unable to answer.
Is cheesecake or carrot cake healthier?
A: This is a difficult question to answer. It depends on what you are looking for in your cake. If you want something that is low in calories and high in nutrients, then carrot cake would be the best option. However, if you are looking for something with a lot of sugar, then cheesecake would be the better option.
The “how many carbs in a cupcake without frosting” is an interesting question. A chocolate cupcake without frosting has about the same number of calories as a cake with frosting.
Watch This Video:
- how many calories in a homemade cupcake with icing
- how many calories in a chocolate cupcake with frosting
- how many calories in a homemade chocolate cupcake
- chocolate cupcake no icing
- carbs in chocolate cupcake with frosting